Good Shopping Bad Shopping

Good bookshop but too crowded
Shopping Recife is big place. It has lots of good shops. I don't like spending too much time there because my feet became hurt. I also hate clothes shops. I don't have patience to look for anything there. And the queue is too big. I hate waiting on the queue. I love going to Saraiva. I like reading, and Saraiva also sells games. I could spend hours there. Apple and HP stores are other two stores I like. The only problem with they is because it's too expensive there. I also like the food stores and the restaurants.

Luiza Santos Bezerra - Elementary


Shopping Recife it's very big. The biggest in Latin America. I like going to cinema and after  watching a movie. I love visiting the Apple Store (iTown) and looking for some products to buy. It's not necessary to buy something. But Shopping Recife has many negative points. I don't like going to shopping on Saturday afternoon because it's crowded and the products there are expensive.



Diogo Filgueiras Emerenciano - Elementary

No comments:

Post a Comment