The Day I Went Shopping with my Monkey - Verbs in the Simple Past

This monkey likes the sales


I bought a monkey a month ago. His name was Papasthatopoulos, a Greek name. I needed to buy more things for him. We went to the Palace of the Primates, a shop that only monkey owners are authorized to go to. We bought lots of bananas and other things. I also bought clothes for him. He loves them. We also went to the monkey asylum to visit his parents. After that, we went home.

Luiza Santos Bezerra, Elementary



Yesterday I went shopping with my monkey Josisvaldo (nickname: Josis). It was a fantastic day in shopping Recife. Me and Josis went to the cinema and we ate at Burger King. Josis and I saw the Planet of the Apes and his brother starred in the movie. KKKKKK


Josis bought a ball and a TV. Josis spent R$2050. We walked in Shopping and we went to Tok Stok and I bought a sofa and at the end of the day me and Josis went home.

Gabriel Lima da Costa Câmara, Elementary



We arrived at one o'clock. First we went to the cinema. Oh! I almost forgot. My monkey is known as Enzinho and he is very funny. To go back to the start. We went to the cinema and saw the Planet of the Apes. Everybody knew it was the best movie ever. Enzinho cried and said 


"In the future me and my ape friends, we will dominate the world."

Rodrigo Farage de Sousa, Elementary 


No comments:

Post a Comment