What I Do Everyday

MY DAILY ROUTINE

 At 6 A.M.  I get up, have a shower and get dressed. At 6.30 A.M. I usually have my breakfast and 30 minutes later I go to school. At 12.30 my classes finish and I go home. At 2 P.M. I go to my room and sleep for a while. At 3 P.M. I get up and go to the gym. When I get home I study and at 5 P.M. I go to my Britanic English classes. After the class I go home and I study and after I go to Twitter. At 10.30 P.M. I  go to bed and I sleep.

CAROLINA DE OLIVEIRA, ELEMENTARY, TEACHER IBOR

MY DAILY ROUTINE

I usually wake up at half past six. I have breakfast, usually milk and some apples. At 7 A.M. I go to school and at 9 o'clock I have a snack ( chips and soda ).  Then I go back home and I take a shower, play computer games and study. After that I go to bed. I wake up again to have dinner, at 7 P.M. , and I go to bed around 10 P.M.

DANIEL MACEIO, ELEMENTARY, TEACHER IBOR

No comments:

Post a Comment