Letter from a Lucky Girl

Jane,
You have no idea of how happy I am right now. Everything is going so perfect! I think that I am the luckiest girl in the whole world!
Well, all of this excitement is because a few weeks ago, when I was at Central Park, in a photo shoot for Calvin Klein, the photographer asked me to kiss the other model, Damon, So, do I really have to say anything else?
We both felt the chemistry between us and my heart skipped a beat. I guess it was love at first sight!
Afterwards, we went to a cafe and got to meet each other very well. He is the perfect man: romantic, handsome, charming and also very smart. The only problem is that he lives in another state!
I honestly don’t know if our relationship is going to work like that, but I hope it does, because I have never met someone that has so many things in common with me! We both listen to Ne-Yo, love dancing and have such a great sense of humour.
Do you think that a long distance relationship would work? It’s just that I’m really in love with him and I don’t want this to end.
Answer me as soon as possible!
PS. I attached a photo of him, look how handsome he is!
Lissa
Mariana Lissa Saruhashi, age 14
Sigs Upper Monday and Wednesday 14.00

No comments:

Post a Comment