Coast Rainforest & Wildlife Expedition

From: Roberto
Subject: Coast Rainforest and Wildlife Expedition
Dear Sir,
I’ve just read your advertisement about “The Coast Rainforest and Wildlife Expedition” to a remote region of Costa Rica.
I’m very interested in the exotic birds of Central America, especially the parrots and I hope this research on wildlife includes these colourful birds.
Considering I’m used to going camping with friends on weekends and the medals I got while swimming at the high school games, I wonder if swimming in those tropical rivers is very difficult.
I don’t speak Spanish but I’m pretty fluent in Portuguese, but I’m not sure if Costa Ricans can understand Portuguese.
Reading your advertisment I still don’t know if the two week introductory course will take place in Costa Rica and if it will be in Spanish.
I would appreciate if you answer this email telling me if I’m the kind of person you’re requesting.
Thank you
Roberto Maia
Roberto De Souza Maia Filho,
FCE, Tuesdays and Thursdays 19.30

No comments:

Post a Comment