Love is in the Air at Britanic

My name is Carlos. I’m a student of the first year. I am 15 years old and I live with my parents and my brother in Recife. I’m single at this moment and I’m looking for a girlfriend.
I like to dance, to tell jokes and to go out with my friends. I often go out to parties and restaurants with them. Now I’m learning how to play the guitar because I like all kinds of music.
My kind of woman is happy and likes to celebrate life all the time and I don’t appreciate company of sad people at all.
Carlos Pantoja - Pre-Intermediate
Teacher Carlos Lira
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Camila, I’m 15 years old. I’m from Brazil and I’m looking for love. I study in Boa Viagem school and since I was a child I dream about doing medicine. I think nothing is more beautiful than saving lives.
I’m really an extrovert when I am with my friends and my family but sometimes I want to be alone, listening to my favourite songs and thinking about life.
I love music, because of this, I play the piano. My favourite kind of movies are thrillers, but nobody wants to watch them with me so I want someone who likes the same things I do and someone who loves me for who I am, not for my physical appearance.
 Camila Paredes - Pre-Intermediate
 Teacher Carlos Lira
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Thiago. I’m 15 years old and I’m from Recife. I’m single and I’m looking for love. I’m a student who is very sure that I will be an excellent and brilliant professional.
I have a lot of friends at school and I can’t live without them. We usually go out to parties, nightclubs and beaches. I also like playing video games and computer games.
My social life is everything to me, so I won’t leave my friends if I find someone.
I’m very sporty. I play soccer and volleyball every week. I’m an extrovert, generous, funny, fun and lovely. I need to find somebody that makes me happy and I hope I will.
 Thiago Macedo - Pre-Intermediate
Teacher Carlos Lira
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’m Filipe, I’m 17 years old and I’m from Sao Paulo. I’m single and I’m looking for love. I’m a student who wants to be a diplomat. I have some friends and I’m very loyal. I like to exercise my mind and my body. I like hard rock music and thriller movies. I’m sporty and I don’t smoke. I’m looking for a girl with sense of humour. I prefer women who are intelligent and like politicial romances. I’m romantic and I want a serious relationship. The girl that I want must be pretty, funny and independent.
Filipe Chiarello - Pre-Intermediate
 Teacher Carlos Lira
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment